ADsense earning

PANDEY GROUPS

Superlinks
≡ Menu

My Adsense Earning Report for 5 Years : 2.2Million INR

We all know Google Adsense is one of the best recurring monetization network for any blog or website. I started blogging in 2008, and implemented Adsense on ShoutMeLoud in 2009. If you have read my earlier article on how I make money with ShoutMeLoud, you would know, I never focused on Adsense as my main source of online income. I have earned more with Affiliate marketing, services, and till the date: AdSense is just a small part of my online income.
It’s 2013 now, and I wanted to share my AdSense earning report for last 5 years. I believe, this will be helpful for many to figure out, if they can actually rely on Adsense for their online income or not. Before I share my Adsense earnings report, do remember:
  • This report includes all the blogs in my network.

4 Year Adsense earnings

If you are new to Adsense, you can refer to Adsense guide, and learn how to create an Adsense account. My AdSense journey started from January 2009, and I received my first payment in the first week of May 2009. It was $179.77, and honestly I can’t share the joy I had when I was holding my first Adsense cheque.
Adsense earnings
I’m sharing Adsense income for every year from 2009-2012:
  • 2009 – $1200.05
  • 2010 –  $2235.44
  • 2011 – $3771.13
  • 2012 – $4884.83
Update: AdSense income report till October 2014: (Approx. 2.2 Million INR)
From 2009-October 2014 I have earned $36233 from AdSense on all my blogs..  As you all know, Google sends us Adsense cheque in INR, and conversion rate varies every month. Here I’m taking $1=46 INR as an average conversion rate, total Adsense earnings for 5 years in INR is approximately 22 Lakh INR.
Adsense Income Earning
You can click on above image to see the full-view. If you would notice in product column: “Hosted Adsense for content” made $571.27. This is not much, but again this comes from Adsense youtube partnership. I also earn from Adsense ads running on youtube videos on my YouTube channel.

Adsense earning
To be honest, my one year affiliate income report for an individual network is much better than 4 year combined earning from AdSense, but as I always say: Adsense gives us peace of mind. When you are earning online, recurring income is the first thing that one should target. Once you are in your comfort zone of earning, you can always try, and implement new methodology to earn from your blog.
When it comes to contextual advertising, there are many Adsense alternatives out there. But, the kind of quality of ads, timely payments, you get with Google Adsense, you will not get it from anywhere else.
Also see: A Bloggers 5 Year Affiliate earning for inspiration: $80410

Can you rely on Adsense income for full-time job:

The reason I’m sharing my 5  years Adsense earning with you is to give you an idea of how much a blogger can earn from Adsense. As I told you, Adsense adds only to 20% of my total income, and I know many bloggers who are making more than 3-4 lack with Adsense on tech blogs. If I consider, salary of an average software engineer in India, I find Adsense earnings to be more tempting than salary.  The only down side of relying only on Adsense for income is, if your account get banned at any point of time, you will be hunting for best suitable alternative, which is a task.
If you are one of those who is planning to start a blog, and earn from Adsense. My advice would be: don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you are planning to take blogging as a career option, a good idea is to have multiple source of income. You can have multiple blogs, or you can use different monetization methods like: Intext Ads (Infolinks), CPM ads, Affiliate marketing (Webhosting affiliate, Viglink), Sell your own product, and many more.
Must read: After 1826 days of blogging all I can say: Blogging is incredible
So that sums up my 5 years of Adsense journey, and I will keep sharing what ever I will learn in my blogging journey. Also, I would love to know how much on an average you earn from Adsense in an year? Would you recommend anyone to consider Blogging as a full-time career, by relying on Adsense earnings only?
  • Author Bio
  • Latest Post

Article by kingsurajpandey

Harsh has written 1065 articles.
If you like This post, you can follow ShoutMeLoud on Twitter. Subscribe to ShoutMeLoud feed via RSS or EMAIL to receive instant updates.
TA
{ 62 comments… add one }

  • what are other ads network that prov

Comments

  1. I appreciate it!. I really like it when people get together and share ideas. I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up.
    Google Adsense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment